Hotel Kea is one of Akureyri´s best known landmark and is located in the heart of the town central with variety of shops, museums, swimming pool and restaurants just steps away.
The hotel offers 104 rooms that are neatly decorated in classical style which reflects the hotel´s history. The rooms range from standard, superior and deluxe, to a top floor Suite with a view over Akureyri town central and Eyjafjörður fjord.
Visit our in house restaurant Mulaberg bistro & bar to enjoy the best of Icelandic cuisine served in a relaxing athmosphere.
Breakfast is served between 07:00 - 10:00 every day and is included in the price.
Hotel Restaurant and bar
The restaurant Mulaberg bistro & bar is located on the guest reception floor and is open:
Monday - Thursday 11:00 - 23:00 (kitchen closes at 22:00)
Friday - Sunday 11:00 - 01:00 (kitchen closes at 22:00)
Happy hour is every day from 16:00 - 18:00.
Guests have access to a complimentary internet connection in all areas of the hotel.
Guests can drive up to the hotel for a luggage drop off and have access to complimentary parking lots just a short distance from the hotel.
Meeting facilities and dining halls
Hotel Kea has three dining halls that are perfect for events such as annual party, conferences, receptions and wedding parties. The hotel is well equipped with all the latest technical solutions and is therefore also suitable for meetings and presentations.
- Front desk open 24/7
- Currency exchange
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry and dry cleaning service delivered same day if handed in before 09:00 Monday - Friday
- Post box
- Guests have access to computers free of charge in the reception
- A safety deposit box is located in the reception
- In a five minutes walking distance is a spa & gym where guests get 10% discount
- Non-smoking hotel
- Smoke detectors in all areas
- Window blinds at hotel rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel
- Price per room is based on availability