Subscribe to our mailinglist
Orbis et Globus (Circle and Sphere) in Grímsey Island is an artwork that was placed on the Arctic Circle in 2017. It is a 3m diameter globe that will follow the fluctuating North-South part of the Arctic Circle until it leaves the island.
- Into the Arctic - Exhibition open - kl. 10:00
- Municipal Library open - kl. 10:00
- Akureyri Museum open - kl. 13:00
- Museum day in Eyjafjörður - Free admission - Children's culture at museums - kl. 13:00
- Ráðhústorg 7 - by town square: Open studios and fleamarket - kl. 13:00
- R5 Bar: Jazzconcert with Birkir Blær - kl. 21:00
- Children's Culture Festival
- Gallery LAK: Photography Exhibition Scandinavia in photos
- Hof Cultural Center: Exhibition "Within Sight" by Ingunn Fjóla
This small and intimate music venue is famous all over Iceland and thought to be one of the best in the country. Icelandic musicians think highly of the place and frequently want to play here. A good concert at The Green Hat is an experience music lovers will not easily forget.