Subscribe to our mailinglist
Orbis et Globus (Circle and Sphere) in Grímsey Island is an artwork that was placed on the Arctic Circle in 2017. It is a 3m diameter globe that will follow the fluctuating North-South part of the Arctic Circle until it leaves the island.
- Síðuskóli: Basketball women's league, Þór vs Tindastóll - kl. 19:15
- KA Sports Hall: Handball women's league, KA/Þór vs Haukar - kl. 19:30
- Art exhibition "Að blómstra" at the University of Akureyri
- Art exhibition in Hof - Brynhildur Kristinsdóttir
- Exhibition "Fragment of a Line" at Verksmiðjan Hjalteyri
- Expressions - Confederation of Labour Art Collection at Akureyri Art Museum
- From Co-op Street to Art Street at Akureyri Art Museum
- Ideas by Hjördís Frímann & Magnús Helgason at Akureyri Art Museum
- On thin ice - Photography exhibition at University of Akureyri
This small and intimate music venue is famous all over Iceland and thought to be one of the best in the country. Icelandic musicians think highly of the place and frequently want to play here. A good concert at The Green Hat is an experience music lovers will not easily forget.