Subscribe to our mailinglist
Orbis et Globus (Circle and Sphere) in Grímsey Island is an artwork that was placed on the Arctic Circle in 2017. It is a 3m diameter globe that will follow the fluctuating North-South part of the Arctic Circle until it leaves the island.
Easter in Akureyri is an unforgettable experience. Whether you fancy going to a concert, a trip down the ski slopes of Mt. Hlíðafjall, a swim in one of the best Thermal pools in the country or treat yourself to a good meal or drink, Akureyri is the right place.
- Concert with Stjórnin at Græni Hatturinn - kl. 22:00
- Directions by Tumi Magnússon at Akureyri Art Museum
- From Co-op Street to Art Street at Akureyri Art Museum
- Ideas by Hjördís Frímann & Magnús Helgason at Akureyri Art Museum
- Selected works from Akureyri Art Museum's Collection
- SuperBlack by Kristín Gunnlaugsdóttir and Margrét Jónsdóttir at Akureyri Art Museum
- Into the Arctic - Exhibition open - kl. 10:00
- Elina Brotherus - Rules of Play at Akureyri Art Museum - kl. 12:00
- Akureyri Museum open - kl. 13:00