Subscribe to our mailinglist
Orbis et Globus (Circle and Sphere) in Grímsey Island is an artwork that was placed on the Arctic Circle in 2017. It is a 3m diameter globe that will follow the fluctuating North-South part of the Arctic Circle until it leaves the island.
The Green Hat is a small music venue and club down town Akureyri which is considered by most icelandic musicians to be one of the best the country. It is quite small and you are in close proximity with great shows every weekend and some weekdays too.
- Fixed Points - Exhibition at Verksmiðjan Hjalteyri
- From Co-op Street to Art Street at Akureyri Art Museum
- Ideas by Hjördís Frímann & Magnús Helgason at Akureyri Art Museum
- Salon des Refuses at Deiglan
- Selected works from Akureyri Art Museum's Collection
- Spring - Selected works by North Icelandic artists at Akureyri Art Museum
- Into the Arctic - Exhibition open - kl. 10:00
- Akureyri Museum open - kl. 13:00
- Open Studio at Kaupvangsstræti 23 - Federico Dedionigi - kl. 14:00